Who’s it for:
Delegates have the opportunity to explore a new leadership paradigm which supports their transition from staff member to Leader. Our Team Leader programme is led by our experienced facilitators and include group participation, 1-2-1 performance coaching and transformational leadership techniques to support delegates to realise their full potential. All supported by access to our performance coaches, webinars and a raft of online support read CPD materials.
Benefits for Individuals:
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader
Benefits for employers:
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential
How it works:
Tailored to your needs, we offer a range of bespoke, in house, open and online programmes to fit with business and individual preferences. We’re an approved qualifications centre for the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and all our programmes can be accredited from level 2 to 7.
3 month programme comprising of 3 parts at Beyond 2030 HQ, 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring throughout, as well as online content to maximise YOUR potential and ensure YOU achieve YOUR goal! Planned learning hours for this programme is 115hrs over a 3 month period.
This programme is currently being delivered online or face 2 face via our Open Programme!
Programme 07 – Fully Funded places available subject to eligibility -
- Part 1 - Monday 19th November 2018
- Part 2 - Tuesday 4th December 2018
- Part 3 - Thursday 10th January 2019
**Fully Funded places are available subject to eligibility**
If you are interested please fill in the AEB Eligibility form and we will put you to the front of the queue for our next programmes.
This programme is currently *funded through Adult Education Budget - To find out if you are eligible please call us on 01904 404444 or email [email protected] or simply complete the form on this link AEB Eligibility
*Funded places are subject to eligibility.