ONLINE ACADEMY 365 ONLINE LEARNING ZONE
Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
Benefits to your organisation
- Give employees a high standard of learning to support their roles
- Relevant to a wide variety of people and settings
- Reduce the risk of malpractice and negligence
- Create a more motivated and engaged workforce by supporting CPD development and possible career progression
- Provide assurances that your employees are well trained
- Create better preventative care by outlining how the attitudes and beliefs of others can affect individuals with learning disabilities
- Allow employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experiences for those using your services
- Reinforce the importance of safeguarding individuals from abuse and the importance of a person- centred approach to risk-taking
- Improve your team’s understanding of the term ‘learning disability’
- Evidence competency of staff in this subject area to external stakeholders
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : [email protected]
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379