Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
Retake Policy: Unlimited
You may be eligable for funding for this programme call us on 0330 223 0379 to find out more (Terms & Conditions apply)
Benefits to your organisation
- Improve your team’s understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and it’s impact
- Ensure all staff are aware and understand behaviour that challenges and its effects
- Your team will be able to describe the different types of behaviours thats may be perceived as challenging
- Ensure your team know how to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- Enable your workforce to be able to demonstrate how to support positive behaviour
- Reinforce the importance of reflection after episodes of behaviour that challenges
- Staff will be able to support individuals effectivley
- Improve understanding of underlying issues that affect behaviour and the impact it can have on others
- Provide assurances that your employees are well trained
- Reinforce the importance of communication in managing behaviour that challenges
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : email@example.com
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379