ONLINE ACADEMY 365 ONLINE LEARNING ZONE
Benefits to your organisation
- Ensure employees understand what is meant by autism and how it is diagnosed
- Createa nurturing environment by ensuring employees can support individuals through access to services and employment, and by providing support with transitions and life events.
- Create a professional environment by ensuring your team understand the purpose of positive risk taking and how to care using a person-centred approach
- Ensure team members know how to support positive behaviour and how to help develop coping strategies
- Reduce the risk of malpractice and negligence by ensuring your team are aware of the common misconceptions surrounding autism
- Create an understanding workforce which is aware of the elements of living with autism and the importance of personal safety
- Provide assurances that your employees know how legislation and guidance underpins support for individuals with autism
- Create better care by ensuring employees understand the characteristics that may be present i that may be present in individuals with autism and the conditions that commonly occur with autism
- Improve your team’s understanding of theories relating to autism
- Ensure your employees understand how individuals with autism process sensory
- information and how to recognise and support sensory needs
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : [email protected]
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379