ONLINE ACADEMY 365 ONLINE LEARNING ZONE
Overview of safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
This course is designed to provide you with a general understanding of the concept of safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children and young people.
– What is safeguarding and why do we need it?
– The local Boards that have been set-up to ensure effective safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
– The meaning of the term vulnerable adult and the groups who are most at risk of harm
– The definition of a child or young person and the groups who are most at risk of harm
– What is harm and abuse and what are the different types of abuse?
– Common signs and indicators of abuse
– How to respond if you suspect someone may be a victim of abuse
Endorsed by Highfield Qualifications
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379