Retake Policy: Unlimited
You may be eligable for funding for this programme call us on 0330 223 0379 to find out more (Terms & Conditions apply)
Benefits to your organisation
- Provide assurances and evidence that your employees are well trained
- Provide assurances that your employees understand the importance of health and safety on retail premises
- Improved dealings with customer queries and complaints
- Ensure an understanding of retail consumer law
- Improved control, receipt and storage of Stock
- Create a more motivated and engaged workforce highlighting how individuals and teams contribute to effectiveness
- Emphasise the importance of customer service
- Improved handling of customer payments in a retail business
- Improve the understanding of the retail selling process’which heads to increased sales
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379