Principles of Team Leading
Retake Policy: Unlimited
You may be eligable for funding for this programme call us on 0330 223 0379 to find out more (Terms & Conditions apply)
Benefits to your organisation
- Give employees the skills needed to communicate work- related information verbally and in writing
- Relevant to a wide variety of settings
- Reinforce the importance of effective teamwork
- Create a more motivated and engaged workforce by understanding the principles of conflict management
- Provide assurances that all staff are thoroughly familiar with understanding the management of underperformace
- Improve understanding of techniques used to manage work of teams, leadership styles and characterstics of effective leaders
- Improve understanding of the skills needed to engage and support team members, manage team performance and deal with problems within a team
- Ensure all staff are able to understand the principles and techniques of work-related communication
- Evidence competency of staff to external stakeholders
- Highlight the team leader’s role in monitoring progress against agreed objectives
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : [email protected]
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379