ONLINE ACADEMY 365 ONLINE LEARNING ZONE
Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
Benefits to your organisation
- Provide assurances that your employees are well trained
- Ensure your team will be able to adhere to organisational policies and procedures, as well as legal and ethical requirements when providing customer service
- Allow employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experiences for those using your services
- Improve understanding of the different types of customer and the value of customers and their loyalty
- Ensure staff can adapt their own behaviour to meet customers’ needs or expectations and can respond to customers’ requests in line with organisational guidelines
- Create a more motivated and engaged workforce by understanding the value of customers and their loyalty
- Reinforce the importance and benefits of good communication skills
- Reduce the risk of complaints and customer departures
- Create a stronger workforce by enabling staff to identify their rights and responsibilities
- Strengthen your team’s understanding of organisational structures and the differences between private, public and voluntary sectors
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : email@example.com
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379