ONLINE ACADEMY 365 ONLINE LEARNING ZONE
Business and Administration
Benefits to your organisation
- Create a stronger workforce by understanding the employment rights and responsibilities of the employee and employer
- Provide better customer service by highlighting good problem-solving techniques
- Reinforce the importance of organising, reporting on and evaluating the relevance of information
- Allow employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experiences for those using your services
- Allow employees to understand the purpose of improving own performance in a business environment and how to do so
- Ensure all staff understand how to work with and support colleagues
- Reinforce the importance of developing, managing and monitoring a budget within an organisation
- Improve your team’s understanding of employment rights and responsibilities as well as positive working behaviour
- Escalate your team’s understanding of communicating effectively with others
- Ensure your team understands the types of problem that may occur in a business environment and how to deal with them effectively
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors
- Further your personal and professional development
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
although we may need to add woo anyway and a price as it’s not always free, just checking with client!
Proceed to checkout to pay by card or if you would like to pay by invoice please call the team on 0330 223 0379